Upcoming ATJ Commission Meeting Thursday, October 11 from 3:00 – 5:00 pm in the Social Law Library at the Adams Courthouse in Boston
Overview of Agenda:
- Introduction and Welcome to New Commissioners by Commissioners Chief Justice Ralph Gants and Susan Finegan, Co-Chairs
- Update on Housing Court Expansion Project by Chief Justice Sullivan and Annette Duke
- Administrative Justice Committee Report and Discussion by Commissioner Georgia Katsoulomitis and the Executive Committee
- Update on Pro Bono Initiatives by Commissioner Elizabeth Ennen and Barbara Siegel
- Communications Discussion by Commissioners Chief Justice Ralph Gants and Susan Finegan, Co-Chairs
Also, please note, we invite you to join us immediately following the Commission meeting for the ATJ Fellows Program Kick-Off Event and Reception. Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants will be speaking and will introduce twenty new Fellows at the seventh annual Access to Justice Fellows event at the John Adams Courthouse, hosted by the Massachusetts Access to Justice Commission and the Lawyers Clearinghouse. With the announcement of the 2018-2019 class, the Program celebrates the participation of over 100 Fellows!
We hope to see you there!